Hey Jessie, It’s Mitch. Just seein’ what you were up to. Haven’t talked to you in a while, just wonderin’ what you’re doin’. You should answer your phone. I’m in town. Give me a call back, maybe we can do something. This is Mitch again.. It’s about 7:42. Um…uh, gimme a call back. My phone number is uh, 9…….so yeah. See you around.
Hey Jessie, it’s Mitch. There’s a couple of very important things I wanted to talk to you about. First of all, I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I wasn’t in the best mind frame and blah blah blah. I could have been a lot nicer in Monopoly. I was being a Monopoly dick. And second of all…I need your impressive Photoshop skills to help me out. I need a picture of me and Marcus hanging out with Shaquille O’Neil, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Shaggy, and Mr. T. You know, at Disneyland…a golf course…on a slip and slide or something. I just want a picture of us hanging out with them… That’d be nice.” —Mitch
- Jessie: Why did you leave Jellyfish when you went to Pheonix anyway?
- Mitch: Because I figured you know, I'm just going to Pheonix and right back. She could just chill at the house while I"m gone.
- Jessie (deep movie preview voice): But then one day...the world turned around on Mitch.
- Mitch (also deep voice): One dog.....one wall....one chance to escape. Jellyfish Shi-thead Fatty U. McPupperson the Unclassy Bitch..
- Jessie: And Mitch Richter.
- Mitch: in...........Dude, Where's My Dog?
- Jessie: I'm just going to get one of those family decals, except it'd be cats. All around the windows of my car.
- Joseph: "CATLADY!"
- Jessie: That'd be my license plate!
- Joseph: Yeah! And if CatLady is too long....then it'd be CatBitch.
- Jessie: ...?!?!?!?! THAT'S EVEN MORE LETTERS?!?!?!
For most of you who I haven’t already told, Joseph and I are putting together a Zine. It’s free to anyone who’d like a copy and we’re working on the next issue (the photography issue).
I encourage anyone and everyone to submit their work. We’re not looking for extreme talent, it can be a photo of you when you were little, something you photoshopped, ect. This goes for any future issues, as well. (short stories, poems, drawings, photos, experiences, life changing decisions, advice, movie/music reviews, ANYTHING.) E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the website: